Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: A sweet surprise today..

  1. #1
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have had a couple of rough weeks here. Everyone has had some kind of a virus (for weeks now),and hubby has been working 12-15 hour days. It has not been any fun.

    Today, out of the blue, Hubby came in carrying an AG package he found in our mailbox. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    It was Kit's coat and her party treats. They are both just TERRIFIC! I love the paper lanterns so much, I may order and extra set!

    Hubby said it was just a little something for me, to make me feel special. It worked. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

    He also pointed out that I only need * 5 * more items, and I will have Kit's complete collection! YAY!

    Now, all I need is:

    Kit's trunk
    Nighttable
    Hat and mittens (Somebody please tell me these are worth the $$)
    Pajamas

    I am so excited. I love my new play-pretties so much.
    Bedspread

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 19, 2006 10:52 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>

  2. #2
    13Pumpkins
    Guest 13Pumpkins's Avatar

    Post

    How sweet!
    Enjoy!!

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Awwww!! Anna, you do have the sweetest hubby ever! That was so thoughtful of him to try to make your day. I'm impressed that he knows that you only need 5 more things to complete Kit's collection. He really takes an interest in your hobbies. Does he have a twin? LOL! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member uktmw's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooooo you have to get her hat and mittens as these really complete the look with her coat. They are a bit pricy for the set, but they are very cute on her! Also her bedspread is ardorable! I just got her bed and bedspread for my birthday a few days ago and I love them both! (Very well made!) Also, her pj's are so perfect on her, very cute and colorful!

    Enjoy your new AG goodies, and be sure to post picts of your (almost) complete Kit collection!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hooray for you! I love her coat AND her hat and mittens.

  6. #6
    mori
    Guest mori's Avatar

    Post

    What a wonderful surprise! There's nothing nicer than family and friends that help your collection to grow! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Southpaw22's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2005
    Posts
    258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea, Anna!!!

    I'm glad you are all feeling better! It's no fun being sick, especially when it runs through the whole family!! [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    Your hubby is the sweetest thing ever and loves you SO much! Isn't it fun when hubbies take an interest in our dolls?! Please post a pic of your Kit collection! I hope to finish mine by the end of the year this year. I'd love to see what it looks like all together!! The lanterns are the cutest thing! The fans are so cute, too, but so delicate! I'm thinking of ordering extras of both of these just in case. I LOVE her mittens and hat. They make the winter outfit! Definitely get these!

    (OT: Did you get my newspaper articles? I'll be writing you back soon!)

    Dani

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dornroeschen's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    1,053
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad you and your family are better now. These viruses are a pain.

    You got a lovely surprise from your husband. Enjoy it!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member greenehorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're such a lucky lady! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] It sounds like your dh is a real keeper! Enjoy your new things...I love Kit's hat and coat.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a great husband!
    I am getting really close to finishing Kit's collection as well. I am down to six items: scooter, party treats, glassware, table, waffle iron & hobo accessories.
    Hopefully by Christmas, I'll have it all!
    Heather

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •